News Pulled From The Net
- How the fall of the 'King of Crypto' cost one British man millionson 25th September 2023 at 5:00 AM
As Sam Bankman-Fried awaits trial for fraud, his former investors wonder if they will ever recoup their losses.
- Farmers turn to tech as bees struggle to pollinateon 24th September 2023 at 11:06 PM
With bee populations struggling, mechanical pollination may be increasingly needed as a back-up.
- TikTok frenzies 'putting police and schools under strain'on 23rd September 2023 at 12:05 AM
The warning comes after a BBC investigation into disruption driven by the social media platform's algorithms.
- Amazon Prime Video content to start including ads next yearon 22nd September 2023 at 6:16 PM
Amazon says its Prime Video users will see ads on TV shows and movies unless they pay extra.
- Microsoft's new Call of Duty deal set for UK approvalon 22nd September 2023 at 10:37 AM
The revised offer "opens the door" to the deal being cleared, the UK competition watchdog says.
- Meta updates Facebook Logoby Efe Udin on 24th September 2023 at 6:10 PM
Meta, the parent company of Facebook, has updated the Facebook logo as part of its “identity system” changes. The new logo is a subtle change ... The post Meta updates Facebook Logo appeared first on Gizchina.com.
- Honor’s new mobile phone has passed 3C certificationby Efe Udin on 24th September 2023 at 5:47 PM
Honor, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer, has recently passed the national 3C quality certification for their new 5G phone model LLY-AN00. This new phone model is ... The post Honor’s new mobile phone has passed 3C certification appeared first on Gizchina.com.
- How the EU Plans to Make E-Fuel Cars Climate-Neutralby Efe Udin on 24th September 2023 at 5:09 PM
The European Union (EU) is at the forefront of global efforts to combat climate change. It is committed to reducing carbon emissions from the transport ... The post How the EU Plans to Make E-Fuel Cars Climate-Neutral appeared first on Gizchina.com.
- Intel Hit with $400 Million EU Antitrust Fine: A Landmark Decisionby Efe Udin on 24th September 2023 at 4:01 PM
Intel, one of the world’s largest semiconductor brands, has been hit with a huge $400 million fine. This fine is coming from the European Union ... The post Intel Hit with $400 Million EU Antitrust Fine: A Landmark Decision appeared first on Gizchina.com.
- US Department of Commerce Finalized Rules To Prevent China’s Benefit from $52 Billion Chip Fundby Efe Udin on 24th September 2023 at 3:22 PM
The U.S. recently finalised a set of rules aimed at preventing China from benefiting from a $52 billion chip fund. This fund is set aside ... The post US Department of Commerce Finalized Rules To Prevent China’s Benefit from $52 Billion Chip Fund appeared first on Gizchina.com.